Vysa-Mat Classic is ideal for refurbishment projects where it can be installed onto an existing floor structure – either a concrete sub-floor or a timber sub-floor.
The ultra thin Vysa-Mat Classic heating cables can be installed within the thickness of the tile adhesive and therefore adds no significant height to the floor level. Consequently there should be no requirement to reduce door heights, raise skirting boards etc.
Vysa-Cable Classic heating cables can easily be fitted directly onto your existing tiled floor without the need to remove tiles.
Typical refurbishment project with installation onto exsisting floors
- Can be installed onto an existing timber sub-floor.
- Can be installed within the thickness of the tile adhesives – no significant height to the floor level and no need to reduce door heights, raise skirting boards etc
- Can be installed directly onto existing tiled floors – no need to take up old tiles unless they are unsound
- Use heating mats with power ratings – 150W/sq m to 200W/sq m
- Vysa-Cable Classic cables rated 10W/m are also suitable for refurbishment project work